• In 1882 the teacher Neno Kormanoff and few partisans established the community center of Kula "Saglasie". After the Serbo-Bulgarian war the center is renamed to "Drugar" and later, because of the political situation, is renamed to "Prosveta". Since 1956 to 1991 its wearing the name of "Vassil Zhivkoff". At this moment is called with its old name "Prosveta".
• The community center is engaging cultural, co-ordinational and informational activities as well as arts, collector's and financial activities. Members of the community center are the female-voice group, modern dance group, local actors, Group of authentic folklore and more.
• Expressions - Koprivshtitsa, Gorna Oriahovitsa, Bolevaz(Serbia), Smolyan, Teteven, Apriltsi, Kiustendil, Vidin, Belogradchik, Chuprene;
• Prizes - golden medals from Koprivshtitsa, golden plaque - Smolyan, second prize - Teteven, prizes and diplomas - Kiustendil
• The best for target groups - all kinds of people who are interested in acquaitance with cultural heritage
• Coming events - celebrations of Triffon Zarezans day, celebrate a concert of the national holiday on 3th march, 1st april concert "Castra Matris - Future and Tradition"