In front of the house there is a sweep, and inside is a well, which is more like a wishing well, since waiters use a chain to toll up nicely cooled wines and other drinks.
The national restaurant is decorated rustically and modestly, but with many interesting details: crocheted curtains, embroidered tablecloths, colorful rugs, pots, old tools, instruments… Restaurant dishes, lamps, saltshakers, different dishware – all of these are unique, designed by well-known Novi Sad artists especially for "Studnja". Furniture, ceiling beams, old well, and a bar in the middle of a room remind of an ethno house and radiate with a pleasant ambience.
• Recommendational meals / wines
- In "Studnja" guests may try excellent specialties of homemade cooking, from beans, different soups, to fish, barbecue, and there are even some special dishes: forester's mouthful, Bulgarian kebab, Gypsy steak, pig calves with horseradish, carp under iron pan… in this Slovak area we offer home made "kulen" sausage, sausages, corn bread, "kajmak" cream and other delicacies typical for Vojvodina.
• Supporting tourist fascinations
- nearby - Danube river, Aqua Park, bicycle route Eurovelo 6
• The best for target groups
: families / adventurers / 50+ / young people / couples
(roads, distances)-Novi Sad 15 km, Backa Palanka 15 km, Croatia 15 km. Teaser -This cute cottage was built in the 1980s, to be a meeting place of all cheerful and smiling people with good food, nice wine, and Gypsy music.
Address: Masarikova bb, 21412 Glozan, Serbia
Cell phone: ++381 21 788 029