Deli Jovan mountain in the Eastern zone of younger mountain Carpatho-Balkan mountain system.
Limits Deli Jovan mountain belt extending Plavna from the north to Tilva the south. The highest peak is the Black Peak / 1136 m. Deli Jovan mountain is almost completely covered with a hundred year old beech and oak trees, with a few conifers in the far north and south.
At the two highest peaks are the Deli Jovan TV and telecommunications repeaters and in the southeast part of the mountain is fenced and richly varied wildlife. 67 species of butterflies have been found on Deli Jovan.
At the bottom of Deli Jovan, at the altitude of 480 meters, are the “Stevanske Livade”, the natural and climatic conditions in the plane, the most famous air spa in Serbia.
On Stevanske Livade are Memorial home and Museum of Krajina Partisan Unit.
INFO • Type of the trail - route, hiking trai
• Type by difficulty, medium
• Guided / self guided route/ both
• Interesting natural spots and cultural sites on the road (or nearby),
• Best time of the year for the route (from month to month), from april to september
• Recommended friendly accommodation and restaurants,
• Specific kinds of plants and animals along the trail to be found. The most common game species present in the huntin ground ''Deli Jovan'' are: fallow deer, mouflon, wild boar and regular deer
• Accessibility: By bus (from / to), by train (from / to), by cruise (from / to), individual shuttle (from / to). By bus and by car from Negotin to village Popovica
• Eventually: if it is combined with other types of activities – detail description is required. Teaser – the best recommendation sentence - will be visible as short desciprition in search.
Contact and tickets booking details
Name, first name: Mountaineering association '' Deli Jovan'', Boban Djordjevic
Cell phone: +381 62225509