Majdanpek is a modern settlement with a town park and the central town square. The downtown offers the hotel named „Golden Inn“, the bus station, the post office, banks, restaurants, a gallery, a museum, shops and cafe bars.In the very center of the town, there is the Church of Saint Apostles Peter and Paul,.
Majdanpek has equipped sports courts, sports center with a hall and a pool.
Rajkova pecina (Rajko`s Cave) and the lake Veliki Zaton (Great Zaton) are located near Majdanpek, about 3 km from the town center.
- Key characteristics and key tourist fascinations list: Rajko`s Cave, Lake Veliki Zaton, Church of Saint Apostles Peter and Paul, Valja Prerast
- Heritage - 2 - 4 sentences
- Narrative / themes / stories - 3 - 5 examples
- The most important fascinations / places to see + special attention to places on the Danube: Rajko`s Cave, Valja Prerast
- Hystorical Monuments:
- Cultural Monuments: Church of Saint Apostles Peter and Paul
- UNESCO Monuments
- Cultural sites
- Natural beauties: Rajko`s Cave, Valja Prerast
- Authentic locations: Rajko`s Cave, Valja Prerast
- Destinations: Rajko`s Cave, Valja Prerast
- Characteristic animal and plant species: many wild animals, birds and plants
- Typical and authentic festivals and events – especially for the places and destinations on the Danube
- The best for target groups: families / adventurers / 50+ / young people / couples
- Supporting tourist fascinations - nearby: Tourist Organization of Municipality Majdanpek
Tourist Organization of Municipality Majdanpek
19220 Donji Milanovac / Serbia
Kralja Petra I str.bb
Tel. +381(0)30596184; +381(0)30596185
Tourist Info Center Donji Milanovac
Office in Majdanpek