Art-nouveau extravagance – the world’s most famous spa
- Noble hotel situated on the Danube riverbank, at the foot of Gellért Hill.
- Impressive Art-Nouveau building with large, light corridors and lots of character.
- Shares its building with the famous Gellért Spa – guests have free access through a private elevator down to the city’s most beautiful thermal bath.
- 10 minutes’ walk from Great Market Hall and the downtown shopping area.
- Excellent business facilities, superb food in the brasserie and a charming coffee shop serving traditional pastries.
221 rooms and 13 suites with bath or shower, Sat.-TV, in-house movie programmes, telephone, radio, minibar. Both smoking and non-smoking rooms are available.
Business centre, room service, souvenir shop, laundry and dry cleaning, newsstand, babysitting service, transfers, car park.
NEW! Free WIFI in common areas of the hotel.
- Indoor swimming pool, outdoor swimming pool and wave pool (summer season), Jacuzzi, thermal baths, sauna, steam room, Thai massage.
- Beauty salon, sun terrace, solarium.
- From Januray 1st both genders can enter the Turkish thermal pools at both ( men’s and women’s) sides.
The first admission to the Gellért Bath is free. For each additional entry, the hotel grant 50% discount on the daily ticket price to the hotel guests.
From Januray 1st both genders can enter the Turkish thermal pools at both ( men’s and women’s) sides.
Panorama Restaurant with terrace offering Hungarian cuisine. Gipsy music from spring to autumn. Brasserie and café with terrace in the summer, lobby bar.
CONFERENCE AND BANQUET FACILITIES – DANUBIUS QUALITY CONFERENCE
7 function rooms with 10 to 250 seating capacities. Gellert Bath hall with a capacity of 300 persons.
Szent Gellért tér 1.
1111 Budapest, Hungary