In the midst of history
- Set in the heart of the Royal Castle District, and a few steps from UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Magnificent view of the River Danube, the city of Budapest and the romantic, cobbled streets of old Buda.
- Ingenious architectural planning! Restored remains of a 13th-century Dominican cloister and monastery incorporated into the contemporary structure of the hotel.
- Your favourite venue for open-air parties, with receptions and summer music festivals in the courtyard and cloister. Luxurious to a fault!
- With its 21 multi-purpose meeting rooms, it is a unique setting for special events and wedding ceremonies involving up to 300 guests.
- Enjoy a stunning views of the Fishermens Bastion, the Parliament Building and the river Danube from the ICON restaurant
322 refurbished, air-conditioned rooms and suites, safe, interactive TV, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, two telephones, voice mail, internet access, minibar, radio, tea and coffee maker.
Rooms for disabled guests, smoking rooms.
24-hour business and meeting centre, boutique, bank, room service, laundry, gym, sauna, beauty parlour, hairdresser, garage, parking. Children's services: cribs free of charge, high chair, stroller, and baby sitter available
Elegant restaurant offering the best of Hungarian and international cuisine, along with a breathtaking view of the River Danube. The Lobby Bar is the all-day meeting place for drinks and light snacks.
CONFERENCE AND BANQUET FACILITIES
Perfect location and environment for all kinds of business and social events, 24 rooms and 2 open-air venues, a large selection of meeting and breakout rooms. Capacity for up to 660 guests.
Hess András tér 1-3., 1014 Budapest, Hungary, Phone: +36-1-889-6600
Find further quality hotels of Danubius Hotels Group on our web site: www.danubiushotels.com