Stay in style in Budapest
- In the heart of the pulsating metropolis, on the Great Boulevard, 200 metres south of the Western Railway Station.
- Successor to the legendary Britannia Hotel, which was established in the early 1900s.
- Wonderful combination of tradition, style and culture complemented by excellent modern facilities.
- Stroll along the "Broadway" of Pest: theatres, museums, cafés and fine restaurants just a stone’s throw away.
- Watch the chef cooking in the special “view kitchen” of the new Olive's Restaurant.
- Pop in for a relaxing hour or two in our Zsolnay Café & Lounge, and enjoy traditional beverages, marvellous desserts and a wide selection of cocktails.
- Public transport on the doorstep.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
239 air-conditioned rooms and 8 suites with bath and shower, internet access, telephone, safe, minibar, radio, Pay-TV, Sat.-TV. 1 room with wheelchair access.
Business centre services, 24-hour room service, gift shop, laundry and dry-cleaning service, telefax, free wireless internet, garage.
Indoor swimming pool, sauna, solarium, massages.
The 100 % Guest Satisfaction Guarantee program of Radisson warrants that our guests leave the hotel contented. Should you experience any shortcomings, let us know, we will endeavour to correct the problem or you will be given a full refund for the service in question.
Olive’s Restaurant, Zsolnay Café & Lounge.
CONFERENCE AND BANQUET FACILITIES
8 conference and banquet rooms (for 10 to 300 persons) with air-conditioning and modern technical equipment.
Teréz krt. 43., 1067 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-889-3900, E-mail: Sales.Budapest@RadissonBlu.com
Find further quality hotels of Danubius Hotels Group on our web site: www.danubiushotels.com