Wild Nature in the Lower Danube - Bulgaria and Danube
• walking & nature observation up to 3 hours per day
• Price: 970€ (group of 10-14); 870€ (group of 15-20)
1. Arrival in Bucharest. Transfer to the town of Ruse in Bulgaria (2.30 hours). 3 overnights in the village of Nisovo.
2. Natural Park “Rusenski lom” with rock monasteries and churches included in the UNESCO heritage.
3. Transfer to Veliko Turnovo and Preobrajenski monastery. Transfer time 3 hours.
4. The lake of Sreburna included in the UNESCO world heritage. Transfer time 2 hours.
5. We start with the tracian tumb in Sveshtari village (UNESCO), then we visit the “Madara horserider” (UNESCO) and we end in the see capital of Bulgaria – Varna. Transfer time 4 hours.
6. First we observe the archeological complex “Yailata”. Then we head for the Durankulak’s lake, which is a fly way “Via Pontica” for a lot of exceptional species. Overnight in family-run hotel on the lake. Transfer time: 2 hours.
7. Constance in Romania. Overnight in Mamaia resort. Tranfser time: 1.30 hours.
8. Delta of Danube – Visit of Histria and we will go boating to Uzlina’s island. Overnight here. Transfer time: 3 hours.
9. We go with the stream of Danube all day long in search of pelican, herons and other species.
10. Sightseeing of Bucharest. Overnight in the Romania’s capital.
3. Price includes
• English – speaking tour leader
• 11 overnights in family-run hotels
• 12 breakfasts and 11 dinners
• Transfers and drive